Gariepy Law Office – Attorney in Twin Falls, ID
Se Habla Espanol
Serving Southern Idaho With Offices In:
208-733-4787 Twin Falls
   208-678-0190  Burley     
208-726-4824  Ketchum 
Call Us Today!

Burley, ID

What Should You Do After a Personal Injury in Burley, ID?

There are some clear steps you need to take if you have been involved in any type of accident in Burley, ID. Many people find that after they have been in an accident or a work-related injury, that they just do not know what steps they should take to protect themselves. At Gariepy Law Offices, we have been helping people to get the compensation that they deserve after a personal injury for over 30 years. Whether you need a personal injury attorney or workers’ compensation attorney, we can help. There are a few steps you need to take after an accident to help your case:
  1. If injured, be sure that you get medically checked out and follow the doctor’s recommendations. Many people make the mistake of refusing medical care after an accident. You may feel fine right after the accident because adrenaline kicks in, but it’s not uncommon to experience pain once this initial adrenaline wears off. It is always best to get medical attention as soon as possible. 
  2. Do not give a statement to the insurance adjuster until you have gotten advice from a car accident attorney, personal injury attorney, truck accident injury attorney or a workers’ compensation lawyer. Insurance adjusters have been known to use leading questions that can be used against your case. 
  3. Contact a trusted law office that can provide you with an experienced attorney that specializes in your type of case. 
At Gariepy Law Offices, our attorneys specialize in a wide range of personal injury cases including:
  • Truck Accidents
  • Motorcycle Accidents
  • Intersection Accident Injury Cases
  • Hit and Run Accidents
Get medical care, then contact us if you are injured in an accident!
Get Legal Advice

Share by: